The Lennox Berkeley Society is a small charity with limited financial resources. However we can on occasion make grants to help ensure continued performance and recording of Berkeley's music. While we have become involved in some large scale projects, a typical grant will be for no more than £250, and is likely to cover hiring fees for parts, or perhaps the extra musicians required by certain works.
If you'd like apply for funding, please complete and submit the form below, which will be forwarded to the Committee for consideration. To increase the chance of your application being successful, please follow the following guidelines when preparing your application:
- We can only accept applications online through the form on this page
- Please include an outline of the total budget for your project, and indicate the specific purpose the grant is intended to meet. Include details of other funding sources being approached, and the amounts sought
- If your application is successful, we can only release funds on receipt of an invoice
- If your project does not go ahead as planned, you will be required to return the grant
- As the society only meets to discuss applications quarterly, it is suggested applicants make contact at least six months before their planned project. Please include telephone number and email so we can quickly contact you with any queries.
Fields marked * are required
The personal details that we process and store are limited to your name, address, email address and telephone numbers. We process and store this information for the purposes of dealing with membership and grant applications, answering enquiries, maintaining our membership records and informing you of events and news that may be of interest. We will not process or retain your personal details for any other purpose. We may, from time to time, communicate with you by email, post or telephone. You may opt out from being contacted in any of these ways at any time by writing to the Membership Secretary. We will not disclose your personal details to other members without your permission. We will not disclose your personal details to any other third parties. For the purposes of this policy, 'we' refers to The Lennox Berkeley Society registered charity no. 1095550.